Thursday, December 2, 2010

Nice improvement yesterday

As you seen, market was on verge of a bigger correction.
However, yesterday there was a big buying volume inserted changed the picture on 1-day and 2-day chart.
I will try to do my best to post screens, latest EOD.

Today I feel there will be some cooldown, as yesterday we had a gap up, but now, we can start to think about gradual shopping.

Steffan, I am really happy to see your blog. I will make a link exchange today. Good luck for your blog!

Others: if you open a Volume TA blog, please let me know. Your blogs will be linked to mine for sure.
As you know I plan to stop this blog early next year. Seems I start to reach my purpose: build a small team learns VTA and helps others to make safe trade.

good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment