Dear my Readers,
I know it's hard to believe, but there's a much bigger chance of bull swtich (70%) than down (30%).
2 of the 5 indicators have clear bull confirmation on R3k, other indicators easing.
Yesterday was a final day to buy calls cheap and pass puts in a good price.
1040 will be tested overnight, giving no chance to masses to enter, then news come and in a second these internals will manifest.
We are out, and even don't want to enter into this point.
Why should we take the risk ?
Strategy I show here buys at clear signals only, guarantees 85% or more chance for success.
Still, that will make nice money for us.
Try to be a predator, not a victim: wait, observe and try to catch a good and safe moment.
Patience and time is our friend. There is a possible 1 unit SPX buy today intraday.
You will see if I trade that in my trades.
Gold: still bullish readings. Waiting some correction to enter with one more unit HUI.