Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Confirmation

Dear my Readers,

I confirm that I BOUGHT 1 unit of HUI.
We are in phase 3.Please read my corresponding post: http://smartmoneyvolume.blogspot.com/2010/10/about-silver-i.html

as you can see in that post, I plan to buy 3 HUI units in this gold correction.

I know it's early and HUI might correct more. I am cost averaging.
Gold has a different behavior, everything happens much faster than stock market.
PMs correct less than market, and gap up heavily.

Now I count with daily squiggles for 8-10 days in both sectors then a further dip.

When others buy I sell, (please find my last HUI sell) and when others sell, I buy.
Otherwise we dont make profit.

James, many thanks for you kind help.
I am so happy to have a small team help each-other.

No comments:

Post a Comment